menu bar

Sunday, December 18, 2011

On the press this weekend

After a whinge that time on the press would be limited during the school holidays, my wonderful mum and dad came to the rescue! A day and night with the grand parents is just what my kids needed (and me!) I got so much done (husband was enjoying a weekend of fishing away)

BLISS! is ordering home delivery curry for dinner, eating it in the shed with my press, sitting on my mid century settee that was rescued taken off a verge, working until late listening to the radio and getting so much work done.

Slight tinge of guilt that my bliss did not involve my loved ones but hey, it was just a once off......



PS That's not Vegimite - its ink...
PSS the 'Bah humbug' card is a custom card just for my man, using my lovely vintage wood type. And yes I know the lock up of the type is VERY POOR form.

No comments:

Post a Comment